Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bandeaux's Gone Cajun!

Jordan was accepted to CRNA school!!!! We are sooooooo excited, and I am so happy for and proud of him! He has been on pins and needles for a week while he checked the mail religiously waiting for a letter. It turns out that they called him, instead. He will be attending Our Lady of the Lake College in Baton Rouge this fall.

Tonight we went to Taste of Texas with Jordan's parents to celebrate.


Jordan seriously enjoyed his steak!


I enjoyed my steak, too, but I also enjoyed my dessert! (I got key lime pie; it's just not pictured here).

So we'll be moving to Baton Rouge sometime this summer. What a year we're having so far! - And we're only just beginning!!! :-)

3 comments:

Uncle Hubba said...

I REALLY like your usage of Cajun into Bando's name...I think he shall now be referred to as Bandeaux! Congrats you two...I mean, three!

Mel said...

YAY!!! 2010 is a BIG year for y'all. Congrats.

Tasha said...

Exciting news! Congrats - enjoy moving with an infant! :D