Friday, December 10, 2010

Catch Up!

I've been a bit busy -- and a bit stressed. After Thanksgiving, I had about 10 days to get all of my Christmas shopping done, to wrap all the presents, to pack for Florida, to pack for Texas, and to take care of Claire basically by myself - since Jordan had to study for finals. During that time, I realized that, although I had ALL that stuff to do, I should just enjoy doing it. Yes, it was a lot, but I would do all I could, and that would be enough. So then I started enjoying it more. At times I "relapsed," but I was able to get everything done, and I'm still smiling!

So here's my catch-up post.

Taylor read a book to Aunt Laura and Claire.


Great Grandma Wanda said hello to Claire.

Claire had fun with Grandpa.




And she had fun with Grandma.


And we got to meet our niece, McKinley! Here she is with Grandma. (You know Grandma had fun with her grandgirls!)

McKinley slept on Grandpa's shoulder.

And here she is with her dad, Jon.

Claire and McKinley played next to each other.


Claire had fun with Aunt Rebecca.

Who wouldn't have fun with Aunt Rebecca like this?

No comments: