Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Scrubs

Here's another example of Dr. Claire - this time with scrubs and a mask. One day we took something to Jordan at work, so we saw him wearing a mask. Claire asked for a mask of her own, and Jordan said he would bring her some. She didn't mention it to me again, but the first thing she said to Jordan when he came home was, "Do you have a mask for me?" No, he forgot. And I had forgotten, too, since she didn't mention it to me the rest of the day. Well, the next day Jordan remembered to bring some masks home! And here's Dr. Claire ready to put me to sleep (with blanket in hand).


Then I got to put her to sleep. 



And then she crawled under the bed! 


2 comments:

Jordan said...

You know I love this post. Right?

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! What did you use to put Claire to sleep? Versed, Sevo. Iso. Des.?????
Skonkdogg