Monday, November 18, 2013

Teacher Appreciation Gifts

Back in August I signed up to make some teacher appreciation gifts during November for the 27 employees of Claire’s school. (Let’s just let the record show that if I had seen this sign-up sheet in October, I would not have signed up for November!) Thankfully, a friend of mine saw my name down and signed up to do this with me.

I love to bake, so my thoughts naturally went that direction. Here’s what we did with pumpkin bread, a pumpkin cookie cutter, and pound cake batter.

Then we just had to make a LOT of it!

 And then we wrapped it, tied it, and finally delivered it.

I am thankful for Claire’s teachers, and I’m glad I could help share some appreciation for all of the teachers at her school. I’m also thankful to my friend who helped so much and did most of the work needing to be done standing up. - I’m thankful I could do a lot of work while sitting down!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Cute, but lots of work. I'd rather hang curtains!