Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Dayton - 8 Months

Dayton’s eight months old! I love watching him grow! He can sit up for a while when I set him up. He’s a bit tipsy, though, so he usually ends up falling over.


He’s a mover!

And he still army crawls a lot. He’ll be crawling around on his stomach and then prop himself up on one hip with one arm on the ground to steady him. He just looks around from that position with his feet out; it’s pretty cute!

For four days in a row he slept until the 6:00am hour, and I was so pleased! But then he went back to waking up in the 4:00 hour. I can handle that; I just don’t mess with him before then, essentially.

Claire wanted to be in some pictures, too! She’s still very good with him most of the time. She loves making him laugh and doing things for him. It’s very sweet.

1 comment:

Lee Hervey said...

What a cutie he is!!!