Wednesday, April 8, 2015

All About Claire - Age 5


Name: Claire Lois Cooper
Nicknames: Claire--dew
How old are you?  5
What is your favorite color? Pink and purple
What is your favorite animal? Kitty cat, dog, fish
What is your favorite book? Wacky Wednesday, The Book with No Pictures, library books
What is your favorite TV show? Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
What is your favorite movie? Robin Hood and Cinderella
What is your favorite song? Glug glug glug glug, my face is a bug, I eat ants for breakfast right off the rug
What is your favorite food? Shrimp, sausage, pancakes & syrup, pizza, and macaroni
What is your favorite drink? Lemonade and Sprite and juice
What is your favorite breakfast food? Cheerios with strawberries, sausage biscuits with strawberries, pancakes & syrup with sausage
What is your favorite snack? Goldfish and crackers and fruit and watermelons
What is your favorite outfit? Oooo, that’s a tricky one. I like a lot. I like a whole lot. I like almost all of my clothes. I can’t tell you that much.
What is your favorite game? Candyland
What is your favorite toy? Kitchen set because I really like to bake foods
Who is your best friend? Belton and Ivy and Ryan
What is your favorite thing to do? Go on food trips with Dad and do crafts with Mommy and do different things with Dayton
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play hide and go seek and slide down my castle and play pirates
What is your favorite holiday?  Easter and Christmas
What is your favorite season? Spring
What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Babies (stuffed animals) and my blanket
Where is your favorite place to go?  HEB and friend’s house and the donut shop with Dad
What is your favorite restaurant? Rosa’s, Taco Bell, Chuy’s, and BJ’s
Where do you want to go on vacation? California and Arkansas
What do you want to be when you grow up?  A chef that bakes a lot out of my house - I’ll cook every single day
What did you do on your birthday?  I opened presents and had a big dinner. They sang happy birthday to me, and I had cake. 

No comments: