Sunday, May 24, 2015

The Wall will Always Win, and more

At church a few weeks ago, Dayton ran into the wall at the end of our pew. Literally. He ran straight for the wall, and the wall won, of course. He cried, so I took him into the hall. Throughout the rest of church, people asked me how he was because they said they had heard the thump - of him hitting the wall. He didn’t cry very long and was fine, but he was not left unscathed. He had a grid mark on his forehead to prove that he fought the wall. - I wonder if this is a sign of things to come with him!



Claire being Claire.

Dayton managed to get an arm out of a sleeve before I got him out of bed one morning.

Dayton got into two desk drawers and pulled all the scotch tape off the roll. I’m thankful there wasn’t more damage done in this mess.


No comments: