Monday, June 27, 2016

Arkansas 2016, take 3

The next day, some people went to the "beach" close to the Swaha Lodge. (Don’t be fooled - there’s no sand!) Jordan was supposed to go fishing with Claire, but he was feeling too weak for that. Thankfully, by the time the group left for the “beach,” he was okay enough to go with them.


















Since Jordan couldn’t handle going fishing that day, I went! I love fishing! We were on the boat early - as the darkness in this next picture shows. 


Claire caught her first-ever fish!!!! She was thrilled! - I love the excitement all over her face!!!


Kyle caught some fish, too! - He was catching them left and right!














Sadly, I must have caught the bug from Jordan, so I started to feel sick while on the water. They ended up taking me back to Swaha - via the boat - so I could get out of the boat. Everyone else was able to keep on fishing for a while. 

Here’s our catch!




No comments: