Sunday, November 27, 2016

Great Wolf Lodge

The day after Thanksgiving we headed to Dallas to go to Great Wolf Lodge! Stephen, Mel, and their boys have gone there each year for the past few years. Different people have gone with them. Three years ago, Jordan took Claire there, and I had a weekend to myself at home right before Dayton was born. But this time, I came along, too! Chris, Rebecca, Jameson, Stephen, Mel, Kyle, Ryan, Evan, Grandma, Grandpa, and all of us were there. We had a great time!

I love the wolf ears!



Before swimming one day:




Dayton worked and worked to make it all the way across, and he finally did it!


Nap time for baby Jameson!

Snack time for Dayton!


Despite the conveyor belt (to bring the big tubes to the top of the slide) not working part of the time, we had a great time. My family and I definitely enjoyed swimming and playing at Great Wolf Lodge! Claire was exactly 48 inches tall, so she got to go on all the slides! She had fun!




Until next time, Great Wolf Lodge!

No comments: