Saturday, March 29, 2008

Happy Birthday, Laura!

Happy Birthday, Laura! Her birthday was March 3, and I got to be in Lubbock with her for it! (I'm just slow at getting things up on the blog!) It was fun! She drove me around town and showed me the new stuff that's there. I was able to go with her to her choir class, which was fun and interesting. I went to church with her and saw a few people I know from when I was at Tech. I was also reminded about dorm life. - I got to wear flip flops in the shower and everything! We had a good time! I especially enjoyed eating at Abuelo's and Rosa's! I miss Rosa's!


Here we are in Laura's room once she had turned 19!




Here's the same basic picture with less zoom - notice how fun and friendly her room is!!!


Here are Laura's friends who came to wish her a happy birthday just minutes after midnight!




Here is the card that Taylor sent Laura. He obviously chose the card himself. Look closely - it says, "Look Who's 2!" Taylor crossed out the 2 and wrote 19! How cute!



We went to Chili's for lunch and had to eat super fast so that we wouldn't be late to choir!

No comments: