Saturday, May 2, 2009

Happy Birthday!!

Yesterday was Jordan's birthday!!! (And we had so much fun yesterday that I was too tired to make this post on his actual birthday!!)


The fun started bright and early yesterday morning when Jordan and I both got up to go play golf.


(Well, I just drove the cart, really, and Jordan played. That's why he's not in the driver's seat!)


We went to the Stephen F. Austin golf course, where we saw a woodpecker and many deer up close.


The fun gained momentum for lunch because we met Chris, Rebecca, and Steve-o at Brother's Pizza!

The golf theme continued throughout the afternoon as Jordan watched golf, and then it took on a more serious role when he decided he wanted to play golf again - that night!!! So he found a night-time golf course, and we all went along. The boys played golf...







...and had fun........




... while the girls just played!!!







I had a blast jumping out of the cart and clicking my heels, but I didn't notice that my phone fell out of my pocket. (You can see it on the ground in the picture!) Once I realized that I didn't have it, Rebecca and I spent a while looking for it. Finally, she solved the mystery by using the pictures as clues to figure out where we were on the course! Her detective skills led me straight to my phone!


Rebecca and I also had fun with the flags!!


I couldn't believe that we actually got Rebecca on a golf course!



After night golf, we went to the Outback for dinner. YUM!

Then the fun blasted over the top when Jordan blew out his candle,



opened presents,


read something obviously intriguing from Stephen and Mel,


and ate some strawberry pie!!!!


Considering the fact that Jordan got to play golf twice and watch golf, too, I think I can safely say that he had a pretty good birthday!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad you had such a happy b-day, Bando! Too bad we live far away and couldn't share in your golftastic day. (I just made up that word.) Just know we were there in spirit!

Skonkdogg said...

WOW! What a birthday, lots of golf, family and GREAT FOOD. Wish we were there.