Sunday, May 31, 2009

What a Mom!

I'm so grateful for my wonderful mother! She has done so much for me in my life, and she continues to do so much for me! I'm glad that I was able to see her yesterday in Austin for a few hours! I know I don't thank her enough for all that she did/does for me - and for the rest of the family - so thanks, Mom. Thanks for all of your love, your countless time, your incredible energy, and your caring attention to each of us!

We were in Dallas to celebrate Mother's Day with my mom, and here are some pictures from that day.



Peter and Marcus having fun together!!


What a sweet family!



Look at the card that Jennifer got, (that's the back of someone's head), and then look at her expression! I'm thinking she doesn't want Marcus to get this haircut!


No comments: