Friday, June 12, 2009

Germany!

Well, I'm here in Germany visiting my friends, Mandi and Arnold, and their two cute kids, Sam and Marie. Once I got to the airport Wednesday morning, I spent 24 hours traveling. It was all okay, and I'm grateful for that!

I slept VERY well last night! But this morning I felt a little sick when I got up, so we're just taking it easy today. We did walk with Arnold to the train stop on his way to work. That was fun! They live in a very quaint, picturesque town. And there are BEAUTIFUL flowers EVERYWHERE!!!! I'll show some pictures - at some point! But actually, I haven't even taken one picture yet! (I know - it's hard to believe!!!) But I will. - Don't worry! I hope I'll be feeling better soon.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

I'm sorry you aren't feeling very good!

See you soon!! :)

Mel said...

Yay! You made it! I can't wait to see pictures.