Thursday, June 25, 2009

Our 4th Anniversary!!!!

Four years ago today, Jordan and I got married! It was such a wonderful day, and we've had the time of our lives since then!

Today we slept in and spent every moment together. (I did just get back from my two-week Europe trip yesterday!) I got some beautiful flowers and wonderful fruit! (That goes along with the traditional gifts given for year four).


The fruit is fantastic! I really can't believe how good the pineapple is. It's all sooo good!!!


And the flowers have special meaning, too. We had red gerber daisies at our wedding, and I carried a bouquet of white roses. Jordan remembered all this when he ordered this arrangement! Today the gladiolas have opened, and it's even more beautiful!!


We decided to go out to eat tonight at a nice place. We actually drove down Westheimer this afternoon to look for places that we might want to go. We settled on Mark's American Cuisine. The building used to be a church, and it's really pretty inside. We both thoroughly enjoyed our meal. One of the things I love most about Jordan is how he makes me laugh. I love to laugh, and we have such a good time together when we're laughing! Well, tonight we laughed all the way home, basically. You see, one of the specials that was not on the menu was Kobe beef. We thought the waiter said $3 an ounce. Okay, that's not so bad! Jordan ordered some, and it was amazing!!! Well, when he got the check, he realized that the waiter must have said $30 an ounce! That's quite a difference!!!! So we just laughed all the way home! What an experience!!!


I love Jordan so much! We have so much fun together. Thanks, Bando, for being a wonderful husband to me and for four fabulous years!!!! I can't wait for more!

3 comments:

Arnold LvE said...

Can I just say how glad we are that you two are married, you are a wonderful couple and we too join with you in celebrating, well, YOU!

Best,

Arnold & Mandi

Tasha said...

Happy anniversary, Julia!

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

Happy Anniversary you two!!! Julia, I love the dress you are wearing! :)