Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Guess What?

Jordan and I are going to have a baby!!! Yes, that's right! I'm pregnant! We are both so excited. The baby is due April 3, (just 6 days before my sister-in-law's baby is due! - What fun!) So far, I've had three doctor appointments, and I was able to have an ultrasound at the first one. (Sorry, I don't have a scanner to get the picture up here at this point). At the other two appointments, I heard the baby's heartbeat with a Doppler monitor. It really amazes me to hear that little heart beating! Next month we should be able to find out if we're having a boy or a girl.

Overall, I'm feeling pretty well, thanks to some fabulous medicine I have. I went shopping for maternity clothes with my mom this weekend, and today I wore a new pair of pants I got. - They make the day so much more enjoyable!!! The shirt I wore today shows that I'm pregnant, and some ladies told me how cute I looked. That was fun!

We are so excited!

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Congratulations, Julia! That's super exciting!

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

Yay, yay, yay! Congrats!! P.S. Your Thanksgiving Theme makes me think of Super Turkey. :)

Rebecca Cooper said...

I knew I knew! How exciting! man it looks like april is the month to be having a baby! I know 4 friends that are due that month!!

Laura Elizabeth said...

You are cute pregnant!!! :) I'm SO excited!!! :D

Mel said...

This is wonderful. I am super excited!

Liz Marshall said...

Congratulations! I am glad you and the baby are healthy. April will be here before you know it!!!!!

Love you guys!
Liz&Jon