Thursday, December 24, 2009

Merry Christmas Eve!

Merry Christmas Eve!

Here's a picture of our Christmas tree at home. I love having a Christmas tree!



Don't you love Jordan's shirt?

Prego picture of Mel and me


Once again, Jordan and I enjoy posing for pictures with kids who are not our own. - I'm glad we have one on the way!!!

One incredibly cute thing that Kyle says is, "Oh, wow!" He always says it with such a sense of wonder, too. It's awesome. I think this was one of those moments!

The Cooper's have a tradition where everyone draws a name and then buys things for that person's stocking. Here are a few glimpses of the stockings tonight.











Jordan and Kyle having fun

Mel and Kyle with the cookies and milk for Santa!

1 comment:

Arnold LvE said...

Merry Christmas from Germany!