Sunday, November 28, 2010

Another Year Older

My birthday is today! (Yes, it's my first 29th birthday!!) We celebrated last night before we came back home. We had country fried steak and mashed potatoes, (which is the classic home-cooked birthday meal for me and my siblings), and then we had some cake! Yum!!

Since there were no candles, Jordan improvised with matches. He lit all of them,

but only 2 were still burning by the time they all had been lit,
so I blew out those last two.

I got some very nice gifts. Thank you to everyone for them! I also celebrated with my family in Dallas before we went to Houston. Thanks for those gifts, too! Thank you for thinking of me and for helping me to have a good day(s) for my birthday!

Jordan went into Ann Taylor and was asked why he was there, since he was alone. He did a great job picking something out for me!

And here's the best gift of all: Sweet hugs and smiles with Claire!!!

2 comments:

Mel said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday, Beautiful! Sounds like you had a great day -- and that Claire bear just keeps getting cuter (if that is possible!). Miss you guys!