Tuesday, October 25, 2011

19 Months

Claire is 19 months old today! And she's still our sweet little girl!


She's also still my shadow. She loves to be wherever I am. And she's helpful, too. She throws trash away for me, and when I drop a sock while I'm transferring laundry, she's always there to pick it up for me!

She loves her turtle and her frog. She's still about 27 pounds and 33 inches tall. She has gotten another tooth in the past month, so that brings the total to 8.

Another new thing for Claire this month is that she's putting words together. For instance, she'll say, "go go, car" when we're about to leave. Or she'll say, "jac, ma ma" when she sees my jacket. She also says please and thank you, and she sometimes says sorry. It's so sweet to hear her talk, and I love being able to know what she's thinking about. We love our sweet little girl!

No comments: