Saturday, October 1, 2011

More Cousin Fun

{Note: I'm almost finished catching up my posts with the pictures that I have! So soon, I can stop talking about what happened in August!}

Back in August, Claire, Ryan, and McKinley got to play together for about a day. McKinley was so sweet playing while she was wearing her hat.

Then she took her hat off.

So Claire tried to help her put it back on.

So did Ryan.

But when he couldn't get it on McKinley, he took it for himself.

And somehow he got it on!!!

Claire played in the car - but only if SHE wanted to play in the car! If we tried to put her in the car, she did NOT like it!

We tried to get a good picture of the four grandkids, since they were all together. We had four kids in the tub, two crazy moms with cameras taking pictures, and more help trying to get the kids to look at the cameras and smile. Let me just say that it was a difficult task to get a good picture! Here's one example.

Here's a good one from my camera. (I love how Kyle is looking at the water coming out of the faucet!)

But Mel has the best two posts about this event. Here they are: #1 and #2.

1 comment:

Amy & Mark said...

Finally getting some time to catch up on looking at blogs! So fun to see all these adorable pictures of Claire. She's a beauty! I hope you are all doing well!