Thursday, January 5, 2012

Laura's Graduation

After attending Matt's graduation, we split up and grabbed lunch, and then we came back for more! At Laura's graduation, we were able to anticipate the punch lines of the speakers! - But I actually thought the speakers did a good job, and they kept their speeches nice and short.

The processional

Matt is so happy for and proud of his sweet wife!

Some of the gang - hanging out for round 2

It's Laura's turn!

They called her name!

The best picture I could get of her on the big screen. - My camera didn't focus in time for a better picture.

Shaking hands

Yay, Laura!

The Tech Seal

The recessional!

The family pictures, once again:








I guess Marcus liked Laura's tassel!











Tech grads from our side

All the Tech grads who were there to celebrate with Laura and Matt -I think that's pretty awesome!

Claire isn't pictured in these pictures because, thankfully, a friend of mine from when I went to school at Tech, watched Claire for me during the afternoon. And actually, I put Claire down for a nap at her house, and she didn't wake up while I was gone! So I got her up from her nap, too. But it was wonderful that I didn't have to juggle a tired-&-cranky toddler at a 2nd-of-the-day graduation. - Thanks, Sarah!

No comments: