Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Matt's Graduation

Now that I have more time, here's a full-length post on Matt's graduation! - And when I say full-length, I mean super full-length! There were many people there from Matt's side of the family and from Laura's side of the family. Hooray for celebrations!

Matt looking at us from his seat

They got to move their tassels!

Matt waiting in line for his name to be called

Big smile!

Solid handshake!

Taylor enjoyed it...

Recessional - that's exciting, too!
The family pictures outside:














Tech Grads from Matt's side


A friend





Tech Grads from our side!


Claire had a great time playing with Matt's sister, Abbi, while I was taking pictures. At the end of the picture taking, I had Claire say thank you to Abbi. Every now and then, Claire will randomly say, "Thank you, Abbi," as we are around the house!

1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

That's so sweet that she still thinks about Abbi! :)