Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Stuffed Animal Friends

(Note: This might be the commentary that goes on in Claire's head while she's playing:)

Look at what my stuffed animals can do! They can sit in a row next to me and the dresser!

I can sit on the floor with all of them around me! I love these stuffed animals!

They can all sit in the chair, too! - I wish I could sit in the chair with them.

Hooray! Look at me! I'm sitting with all my stuffed animals in the rocking chair!!!

Now it's nap time. I put all my animals on the floor so they can sleep. - Lucky me - I get to sleep in a real bed!
Have a good nap, stuffed animals!

1 comment:

JP and Katie said...

Oh my!!! I love these pictures!!! As a girl who also had a million stuffed animals, I can appreciate her love of them and wanting them to be all around her. Our baby already has two baskets of stuffed animals and he's not even born yet! :)