Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Old Friends, New Faces

Last week I was fortunate enough to be able to catch up with my college roommate, Katie, while we both happened to be in Dallas at the same time. The one day we were both there (I flew in the night before and she drove away the morning after) just happened to be her birthday! So I brought over a bagel birthday breakfast. I also got to meet her sweet little boy. He is precious! And although Katie has met Claire before, it's been 2 years, so Claire has changed considerably! (See what I mean?)

I love these new faces we can add to our friendship! I'm so glad I got to meet Katie's little guy! And I'm happy to know that we will continue meeting up here and there in the future as we (possibly) add new faces to the mix!




Love her!

No comments: