Thursday, August 16, 2012

Presents

Last week Jordan and I were in San Francisco! We had a blast! I'll get to posting about our trip at some point, but not yet. But in the meantime, I will show you the presents we brought back for Claire. I told her we had some presents for her, and she was very excited. When the time came for her to pull them out of the shopping bag, she "aaaaaaah"-ed in a very sweet voice at each thing she pulled out. It was cute!

In Chinatown, we found her a Korean style dress. And Jordan even knew that it's called a hanbok. (You can be proud of him, Chris, because the Chinese lady working there didn't know that!)


I also found a bracelet for her. She immediately wanted to put it all on, and I think it looks great! 

1 comment:

Liz Marshall said...

Love the dress. It loots great on her!