Thursday, January 23, 2014

Dayton - 2 Months

Dayton is 2 months old now!

These days he wakes up, eats, is happy for about an hour, and then needs to sleep. If he doesn’t wake up to eat three hours after the last time he ate, then I wake him up, he eats, and we start the whole cycle over again. At night I keep him up and feed him two hours apart. Then Jordan swaddles him, and I put him down for the night. He’s a good boy! He definitely knows who I am. Jordan tells me all the time that Dayton is much more happy with me than with him. I guess I just spend a lot of time with the little guy, so we’ve figured each other out a bit!



Dayton started smiling at us last week! That’s so fun!


2 month stats:
Weight - 12 pounds, 7 ounces - 54th %
Length - 23 inches - 50th %
Head Circumference - 41.5 cm - 98th %


We love you, Dayton!

No comments: