Sunday, January 19, 2014

Hervey Christmas

On our “Christmas morning,” we checked out our stockings, we had yummy sausage freezes and yummy cinnamon rolls for breakfast, and we opened presents. It was great fun! We are so blessed!







Cousins having fun!



Dad had to bring this gift to Peter inside on a dolly!

Marcus was the bow king. As he got more and more bows, I kept taking pictures of him because I was sure he would take off all these bows, or I figured he would not want me to take pictures of him anymore. But he just kept on claiming bows! I like the back view the best.



And this is my Granddad Hervey’s master’s hood from Texas Tech, 1931. Awesome.

Dayton enjoyed his long winter nap.

With that, our Christmas festivities were all finished! Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!

No comments: