Friday, February 28, 2014

Valentine’s Day

We did a few fun things for valentine’s day. 

Claire made valentine’s for the kids in her class at school. (She looks so grown up in this picture. To me, it’s a glimpse of what she’ll look like when she’s 10. Yikes!) 


Claire and I made cupcakes for Jordan. Claire thoroughly enjoyed herself!!!


Claire frequently licks all the icing off a cupcake first, and then she may or may not eat the actual cake part. After she ate one of these cupcakes that way, she told me she liked the icing but not the cake part. And then she said, “But maybe if I ate it all together it would taste good.” Silly girl!


Chocolate cupcakes with peanut butter icing! Yum! Jordan enjoyed (and laughed at) his valentine from me.


And little Dayton got in on the V-day fun, too!

Jordan and I were able to get pedicures in the afternoon and then enjoy Pei Wei for dinner after Claire was in bed. Nice!

No comments: