Thursday, December 18, 2014

Birthday Celebrations

I’ve had a good birthday season this year! On my actual birthday, I opened presents from Claire, Dayton, and Jordan. Claire chose to wrap one of the items in bubble wrap, and I thought that’s all that was in the present. I was quite surprised to discover that there was actually a gift inside!




We spent the rest of the day with Stephen, Mel, Chris, Rebecca, and the kids. That night, after the kids were in bed, we played charades. I loved it! We laughed and laughed! It was really fun!

The next day, Jordan and I met my parents at the Cheesecake Factory for a birthday lunch with them. - I got the peppermint bark cheesecake. Divine!

That evening, we left Dayton and Evan with a babysitter, and Stephen, Mel, Chris Rebecca, Steve, Timee, Kyle, Ryan, Claire, Jordan, and I went to Chuy’s to celebrate both Timee’s and my birthday, and then we went to the A&M girls soccer game. That was fun!

Some other day, Jordan made me beignets for breakfast. Delicious! And a different day, Jordan made me homemade chicken fettuccine alfredo for dinner. And by homemade, I mean the pasta was homemade and the sauce was homemade. That night we had a chocolate chunk orange cake with chocolate ganache for dessert.


And after writing all of this, I’m feeling pretty spoiled! Thanks for all the great food and great fun, everyone! It’s nice to have a birthday season!


No comments: