Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Christmas Eve Party

Meanwhile, back in Dallas, we had a Christmas Eve party! We ate, we talked, we watched the kids dress up and act out the nativity, we played the money game, we played White Elephant, and we sang Christmas carols. And maybe we did something else that I forgot!




Nativity: 





Matt was the donkey, and we had a lot of sheep, I think.

The baby was real and did not get hurt in this nativity, but they baby was definitely not happy!


Dayton liked the toy pickle.


White Elephant:
I think Marshall is stealing a present from someone.

Claire wasn’t impressed with whatever Taylor opened.

 Claire wasn’t too sure about her calendar, either.



 Jennifer got the Irish accent mouth spray, which I still love!

This visor was the best gift, in my opinion! 

So naturally, my dad stole it!

Peter ended up with Marilyn’s Masterpieces, (which is a calendar that was wrongfully delivered to Mel when she really ordered a Cooper calendar that she had made).

Here’s the whole gang with our gifts:



Aaron was sad about his.

Good night to the fun party!


No comments: