Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

Good morning and Happy Thanksgiving! I am so glad that today all of America will pause and think about what we are grateful for. And I am grateful for the opportunity to do that, myself. I know we should be grateful without needing a national holiday to remind us, but I'm grateful for the national holiday that helps us all remember how blessed we are!

Here are just a few of the things I am grateful for:
happiness
people helping each other and being kind
the ability to make my own choices
guidance from the Spirit in making those choices
Jordan
parents, siblings, grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, nephews - all on both sides of our family
light
beauty - and the fact that it is in each of us, and it is in much of what we see every day
opportunity
music
my Savior and my Father in Heaven
sacrifice - ones that have been made in my behalf and ones that I get to make for others
challenges - because they stretch me and help me to grow
knowledge
time - every day I have here on this earth
the Gospel - and that I know where I'm going when I leave this earth
employment
America
friends
good health
understanding and learning
love

Happy Thanksgiving to each of you!!!

2 comments:

Arnold LvE said...

I would say that I am grateful that you are posting on your blog again... ;)

Tasha said...

Happy birthday to you, Julia! I hope you've had a wonderful one!