Tuesday, November 25, 2008

A Spontaneous Trip!

In a previous post, I said that I wanted to be spontaneous. Jordan noticed that, and he did something about it! Let me explain:

One Saturday in October while we were watching a Tech game, (By the way, I'm still a Tech fan!), Jordan noticed an advertisement for Rosa's that was on the football stadium in Lubbock. It was not a TV ad; it was just a sign on the stadium. But it got us! Jordan pointed out the sign, and we started talking about how good Rosa's is. In no time at all, we had decided to GO to Rosa's!!!! That was spontaneous for me because the closest Rosa's is in College Station. So we hopped in the car and went on our merry little way to College Station! We had a fabulous meal, (you just can't beat their tortillas and queso!), and then we surprised Chris and Rebecca by showing up at their apartment. The only problem was that they weren't there! (I guess that can be a side effect of being spontaneous!) We waited a little bit, and then they came home, so we got to see them! We hung out with them and went somewhere good, (I don't remember the name because it's been so long), for some ice cream. We had a great time!



1 comment:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Yummy! Sounds like a good reason for a spontaneous trip...next time y'all should come to Lubbock! :)