Sunday, November 1, 2009

The Look

I got a haircut this past week. I got the same cut I got earlier this year; it had just been a super long time since I got it cut! And I had a choir concert this week, so I strategically planned my haircut on the day of the concert so my hair would look good! :-) Here are some pictures of me after the concert.



And now here are some pictures where you can see that I'm pregnant! (The shadow from the flash makes it hard to distinguish where I stop and where the shadow begins!)


I'm definitely feeling - and looking - pregnant!

7 comments:

Mel said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!

Arnold LvE said...

Hi Julia, Hi Jordan,

looking good there! (both the belly and the hair!)

I was just going to mention that you are probably more daring than I am--getting a haircut on the day of your grand performance...
I've just unfortunately (though not recently) had too many hairdressers say "whoops" and start giggling when they cut my hair... That, BTW, is not a good sign when they do that...

Keep smiling!

-A.

Mandi said...

You look awesome Julia! Hope all is well over there for you! We miss you!

Mandi :)

Liz Marshall said...

You look so cute! Love the haircut and the dress! Liz

Laura Elizabeth said...

YAAAY! Yay for your adorable pregnant-ness and your cute hair and your wonderful jewelry from Venice!!! :)

JP and Katie said...

You look beautiful!!! Thank you for posting pregnant pics!!

Dillon, Emily, Micah and Naomi said...

Beautiful hair and cute "little bump." We miss you around here! Let's get together soon!