Friday, July 29, 2011

Leaving the Capitol Building

On our way out, the demonstrators had left, so we were able to get a picture of all the native-born-Texans in our group on the Texas step! (Oh how I love and miss Texas! Just tonight Jordan and I were reminiscing about Los Cucos, Escalante's, El Jarrito, Los Tios, Lupe Tortilla, Rosa's,.......) Claire found the brochure more entertaining than the camera, though.


But sadly, (and I guess it's because I'm such a fan of Texas), I didn't think to get a picture of Jordan or my dad on the state-step of their birth. Oh well - there's always next time!

By this point, Claire was glad to be out of the stroller and free to walk around!!

She had fun touching the bushes.


And then she was off -- just swinging her arm.

1 comment:

Lee Hervey said...

Such a fun time and such a cute girl!