Thursday, April 26, 2012

Iron Chef: Baton Rouge

Today's secret ingredient was peanut butter!

We had dishes from Chef Amy, Chef Heather, Chef Amanda, and Chef Julia. We also got to share our food with Kristen and Helen!



I forgot to get the exact names of these dishes, so I'll do my best. We had a satay sauce with noodles from Chef Heather, sticky rice with satay sauce from Chef Amy, no-bake chocolate peanut butter cookies from Chef Amy, and peanut butter bars from Chef Julia. I ended up winning with the peanut butter bars! (I actually didn't think they had a chance compared to the other dishes there, but that's what the voting determined).


 Claire was very happy to see Sister Uitto again! Claire's been asking where she is ever since she moved.

Finn had fun banging his head and body against the pillow.

- So Claire just had to try it out for herself, too. 


We had a fun time, and I can't wait for our next get together!

No comments: