Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Morning Routine

Here's a glimpse at Claire's morning routine. (Once again, please don't mind the mis-matched pj's. I took these pictures on Easter morning, since I already had the camera with me to capture Easter fun).

Please know that Claire made her own routine. This is how it goes. I walk in her room and say good morning to her. She says, "Mom to sit in the rocking chair." I say, "Please?" She says, "Please." I sit in the rocking chair. Then she hands me Mr. Frog, Mr. Turtle, and Mr. Bunny. She hands me her pillow. And she hands me all of her blankets - usually one at a time. The conversation during the handing-over-of-the-goods varies from day to day. (And as you can see in the picture, the same thing happened with Dad on Easter morning, which is why I was able to capture these photos).


And then she jumps.

And jumps.

And she frequently jumps higher.

She sometimes says, "That was a good jump!" or "I jumping higher" or "There she goes!"

It's best for me to give her plenty of warning before jumping time is over.

I must say, I like her morning routine. It's nice and simple!

1 comment:

Tasha said...

Fun :) Just wait until she's in a big girl bed and that jumping stuff is alot scarier! :D