Friday, August 9, 2013

Utah

We went to Utah for Jordan's cousin's wedding. I seemed to forget my camera a number of times, so I only have a few pictures. (And some of these are just from my phone. I still think they show some of the beauty that I saw!)

Jordan and Claire in front of the Manti Temple.

The newlyweds! - Jessica and Justin

And this is the beauty that I'm talking about. From the flowers to the mountains, it was beautiful!


Here is the old Provo Tabernacle. It burned at some point, so now it is being turned into a temple inside. It's nice that the building can be preserved.

We drove around one day with Ashley, Dave, Amy, and Kate. Here are the three little girls.



We had fun with these kiddos!



We ate an amazing lunch at Gandolfo's Deli. - I recommend it! After lunch, Claire found some shade.

We enjoyed seeing so many family members in Utah. One night Claire and I went to bed pretty late, and Jordan was hanging out with his family. A couple of hours later, he came in and said he hadn't laughed that much in years! He had a headache from laughing for two hours straight! I'm very glad we were able to make this trip. We had a great time!

1 comment:

Megan and Ben said...

All of the pictures look great! I love seeing the progress on the Provo Tabernacle! Ben and I were in Provo when it burned.