Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Katie!

My college roommate, Katie, moved back to the States after living in Germany for three years. She was in Dallas for about a month, and I was thrilled to see her twice! The first time, she and her kids came over, and we all swam.  - And before they left, we remembered to get a picture of all the kids together. It was great to catch up with what’s been going on.

She went shopping for me in Poland. That dish in the middle is one that she found for me. I love it!

 A few weeks later, she and I were able to have dinner together (without our children!) at The Melting Pot, which is a fondue restaurant. It was so nice to have a wonderful, deep conversation without our kids interrupting us every few moments!

Yay for college roommates! - At least, yay for mine! She rocks!


No comments: