Saturday, March 28, 2009

4 Things

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Accompanist
2. Piano Teacher (I had one student)
3. Marketing Phone-Caller
4. Teacher!

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Mary Poppins
3. Bourne Ultimatum
3. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
4. The Lion King

Four places I have lived:
1. Garland, TX
2. Rowlett, TX
3. Lubbock, TX
4. Katy, TX

Four places I have been:
1. England
2. Bahamas
3. Austria
4. Belize

Four Favorite drinks
1. Milk
2. Freshly sqeezed lemonade
3. Lemon-lime-orange-ade
4. Milk

People who email me regularly:
1. Mom
2. Catherine
3. Parents/staff from school
4. Myself (from school to home to REMIND myself to do things!)

Four of your favorite foods:
1. Guacamole
2. Thin Mints
3. Gala apples
4. Texas tacos

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. With my family
2. On vacation
3. With some friends
4. A home with all the laundry done

Four TV shows that I watch.
1. Wheel of Fortune
2. Amazing Race
3. NCAA Basketball during March Madness
4. Fox 26 News with my friend the weather man

Four friends I think will respond:
1. Mel
2. No pressure
3. Surprise me!
4. Have fun!!

6 comments:

Mel said...

I guess I have to respond because it doesn't look like "No Pressure" and "Surprise Me" are going to be up to the task!

Arnold LvE said...

what are texas tacos__

-No Pressure...

Julia said...

Texas tacos is a favorite meal in my family! Brown a pound of ground beef, drain off grease, and add one can of tomato soup, one can of kidney beans, and one can of Rotel tomatoes. Let simmer. Serve over a plate full of tortilla chips, top, with cheese, lettuce, and tomatoes, and enjoy!!

Tasha said...

I had Texas tacos at your house one time! :)

Lee Hervey said...

I may be a little late, but here I am! Yum....Texas tacos!

Unknown said...

All I have to say is I sent 3 co-workers the Texas Taco receipe last week. I'm still spreading the good news of the yummy Texas Tacos!