Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Laura's Perfect!!!

Happy Birthday, Laura!!! She's 20 years old now!!!!

So, I once heard a great little story about why it's so great to be 20. It goes a little something like this:

When you're 19, you're a teenager. When you're 21, you're an adult. So I guess when you're 20, you're nobody, and nobody's perfect, so when you're 20, you're perfect!!! (Thanks, Margie!!)

So, Laura, enjoy being perfect this year!!! Here are a few pictures of Laura throughout the past couple of years. (This is the best I can do, since she's in Lubbock, and I'm in Houston!) Enjoy!!!


Laura and Taylor


No fish for Laura, please!!


Always so helpful!


That's right! - Get your guns up!!! Go Tech!


Laura with one of her sweet nephews!


Laura and Paige!


Sisters!

A great moment!


What a good-looking bunch of kids! (Even if I do say so myself!)

Laura and Matt

2 comments:

Laura Elizabeth said...

Thanks Juls!! :)

I love it!

Lee Hervey said...

Ok, you can tell I am looking at all these posts tonight at once, but I still want to say that I think these are darling pictures and I love the thought about Laura being perfect for this year! That is cool and fun! Nice pictures, Julia! Love, Mom