Saturday, March 7, 2009

Angie's Bridal Shower

My cousin, Andrew, is engaged to Angie! They are getting married in June. Last weekend, my aunt Carol and my mom threw a bridal shower for Angie. Here is Angie with her sister Brittany.



We had a great time meeting her family, watching her open presents, eating, (of course!!) and playing a game. - And it looks like Angie had fun, too!



Angie and her mom

Angie with her mom, sister, aunt, and cousins


Angie with her Grandmother, sister, and mom


My aunt Debbie, (Mother of the Groom), my mom, and my aunt Carol


Our side of the family - cousins, Grandmom, aunts, mom

We are so glad that Angie will be part of our family!

3 comments:

Mel said...

Wow. Two Posts this month? You better not do anymore or you will mess up the pattern: 2 in January, 1 in February, 2 in March....

love ya!

Mel :)

Julia said...

Not only have I already done two posts this month, it's also only March 7. So, although I might keep the pattern going, there's some potential for the pattern to be broken!!

Lee Hervey said...

Thanks for the nice photos and comments, Julia. I hope Angie sees this. Did you send it to her?