Saturday, January 29, 2011

Leftovers

Here are some leftover pictures from our trip that I just haven't posted yet. Enjoy!

Jordan, Taylor, Peter, and my dad worked on cutting down a dead tree.




Claire had a great time playing in the bathtub,


in a laundry basket,

and in the sink!



When we got home, I went to the post office to pick up our mail. The lady there told me to take the basket with me, since we had so much! I love mail. I love checking the mail. And I love getting good mail. So it was pretty fun to have lots and lots of Christmas cards to read in this huge stack of mail!

2 comments:

Amy & Mark said...

That Claire is just too cute -- I love the picture of her in the bath.

Mel said...

I'm impressed with your mail! I was disappointed with the number of Christmas cards/other mail we had waiting for us after being gone for THREE WEEKS.