Sunday, January 16, 2011

A New Addition!

We got a new couch!


I am completely thrilled about it! I'll spare you ALL the details of our previous couch, but let's just say that it wasn't comfortable. At all. And I really mean it was COMPLETELY uncomfortable. So we've been thinking we could look for one - at Goodwill stores, (the couches there were actually scary), at garage sales, on Craig's List, etc. My previous searches on Craig's List were unfruitful, but last week I decided to search again. - And look what I found!!! I absolutely love it! It's soooo comfy! It's sooooo nice compared to our other one! And it doesn't hurt that the previous owner used it for less than a year. (She said she had a furniture store, and she's moving, so I guess she probably has a better couch lined up for her new place).

Every time I even walk through the living room and see the couch from the corner of my eye I get so happy about it! Yay for simple pleasures, and yay for our new couch! It's wonderful! :-)

3 comments:

Hubba said...

Ya sorry about your old couch sucking. We didn't try to screw you guys over or anything...If it makes you feel better, we LOVE our couch! I can actually take a nap on it!

Arnold LvE said...

Hi Julia,

somehow when I saw the title and the picture (without having read any of the accompanying text), I thought you were announcing a different kind of new addition... I must admit that I was vaguely disappointed ;)

Mel said...

I'm glad you found something new that you like!