Friday, April 1, 2011

Capitol Building

When my mom was here, we went to the Capitol Building. The azaleas are in bloom all around town, and they are gorgeous!!!!!


Here's my mom - representing TEXAS!!!!! Yay!
I was a bit worried when we pulled up because there were a few school buses there, and lots of kids were waiting to get in the building. I thought they were all going to be in front of us in the line to go to the observation deck. Thankfully, however, they must have been doing something educational first, so we didn't have to wait at all to go to the top!


(It was windy!!)
It was beautiful to see the azaleas from the top, too!


2 comments:

Rebecca Cooper said...

Love Love Love all the Azaleas!!

Margie and Andrew said...

Hey there Julia!!!
I have been to this capitol and I have been on those steps and I have been up to the top!!! How fun that you went there. I love those steps! It was my favorite part!! Have a great day!