Monday, April 18, 2011

C'm on!

Saturday we had a crawfish boil!

Kyle had fun with the mudbugs before they were cooked.

 Even Ryan got in on some of the fun, thanks to Grandpa. 

Jordan is adapting well to our new home in Cajun Country. He does his best to acclimate the culture into his everyday life. - Tell him something unbelievable or awesome, and he'll just say, "C'm on!" And he says it with enthusiasm! So when the decision was made to have a crawfish boil, he was excited and he got the crawfish recipe from a true Cajun. It was the real deal, y'all!

Ryan had fun with Grandma and Grandpa while the crawfish were boiling. (Sorry, I don't have any pictures of Claire associated with the crawfish boil. - Stay tuned for more of Claire!)

 The two chefs de jure

Some of the family enjoying the feast!
Someone asked me if I like crawfish. My reply was yes, but I've already had some this season. And I enjoyed them, but that was good enough for me - especially because the crawfish boil was only one part of a larger festivity we had.(That'll be coming soon...)

No comments: