Monday, February 13, 2012

George Bush Presidential Library

Last weekend we took a trip to Houston to see our nephew, Evan, get blessed at church. I don't have any pictures from that day, but you can see them at Mel's blog - here and here. It was a wonderful day.

On Saturday, we took a day trip to College Station to visit the George Bush Presidential Library AND to eat at Abuelo's AND to pick up some Rosa's tortillas and queso to bring back home with us. YUM! I love amazing Mexican food!

But back to the Presidential Library... I had never been there before, so it was cool to see it.




The windows on this car were as thick as phone books!

Notice the quote between Lou and Jordan: "Midland is a fine town - there are more congenial young people in this place than in any town of near its size that I have ever seen." ~George Bush
Do you know someone who has lived/does live in Midland, TX? I do! :-)


Claire was saying "Cheese" for me while I took this picture, but she was jumping up and down the whole time, too!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Julia, i believe there are more pics of Bando & myself shaking hands with all our fans?????
Skonkdogg

Julia said...

Oh, no sir! You just THOUGHT I took those other pictures!