Thursday, May 3, 2012

Shaker Eggs

This afternoon I decided to make some shaker eggs to use as instruments with kiddos - in primary, nursery, and probably my own home at some point, too. I bought these eggs on sale after Easter, and I just haven't gotten around to making the shakers yet. But today, Claire and I set out to have some fun with this!

She was thoroughly entertained by her three containers, beans, rice, spoon, and eggs.

After a while, she became interested in the hot glue and more and more eggs. We made it work out for the best. I completed a little project, Claire had a blast, and we sat right next to each other the entire time. The best times were when she said, "Woah! I made a mess!" Before we even started, though, I was already planning on sweeping afterwards, so that was no big deal!


I was just getting started at this point. Now I have a big bowl full of shaker eggs!

No comments: