Monday, May 26, 2014

Chris’s Graduation

We took a quick trip to OKC for Chris’s graduation from law school. We celebrated and enjoyed being together. We also had some fun in the hotel.


I love this picture! I love these three people!!!

Great Grandma Polly with Claire and Dayton

Some sharp-looking kids!


 And a funny face picture!


The processional at this graduation was -- by far -- THE coolest one I’ve ever seen! Bagpipes! There were bagpipes! I loved it! I wasn’t so happy that Dayton woke up because they were playing, but I still loved it!

I don’t have very many pictures of Chris (or anything after the processional) because Dayton and I spent a lot of time making friends in the foyer instead of in the ceremony, but here are a few. (I did get to see him walk across the stage, but I was holding Dayton, not my camera).

I like this one because you can see some very proud family members in the foreground and Chris in the background.



Congratulations, Chris! We’re proud of you!

2 comments:

Chris said...

Thanks for coming!

Rebecca Cooper said...

Thanks for taking pictures! We loved having you guys in town!