Sunday, May 25, 2014

Mother’s Day

I am so blessed to have two sweet kiddos! I’m so thankful I’m their mom. Jordan made beignets and sausage on Sunday morning. I enjoyed that delicious breakfast, and then I opened some presents. Jordan and Claire made some cards for me one day, and Claire made a card and a present for me at school, too.


 The cards were so sweet they brought me to tears

I got some lovely wrist accessories! My watch broke a while back, so I wanted another one. And Jordan found a beautiful bracelet for me, too. I love it!

I love these guys!


Ready for church. Claire sang with the primary kids during sacrament meeting for the first time that day. She did a great job!

After church we went to Stephen and Mel’s house to celebrate with more family, since they’re close by.

It was nice to see so many great mothers!

Grandma Polly and Dayton got acquainted.



I’m so thankful for my mom and all she does for me and for my family.

1 comment: