Friday, May 9, 2014

Jordan’s Birthday

We were in Dallas on Jordan’s birthday. He started the day off with a massage. - This picture was taken post-massage; he looks happy and relaxed!


I’m not exactly sure what he did in the afternoon because I desperately needed a nap! (Little did I know at the time that Dayton had two ear infections, which explained why he wasn’t sleeping well!)

Later on he opened presents. Claire colored that birthday cake picture for him.

And I found a summer fun cup for him!

After opening presents, he and I went to III Forks for dinner. We had some great steaks, sides, and a wonderful piece of mandarin orange cake.

Also, the night before this we celebrated Jordan’s birthday with my parents and siblings who could be there. My dad cooked fajitas, we ate, he opened presents, and we enjoyed chocolate peanut butter pie and Blue Bell’s Sea Salt Caramel ice cream. Delicious! (By the way, thank you, Dad, for searching all over town to find that ice cream! Now I just need to find it here!)

Happy birthday to my favorite guy!

No comments: