Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Random Pictures

Here are lots of random pictures from both the recent and not so recent past.

The mustaches that occasionally make an appearance in my life. (I’m glad they don’t last very long!)

Claire made a castle one day during her quiet time. I love her imagination!

 Dayton sleeping. So sweet.

Dayton lounging in the swing (back in November). We had the swing set aside to put in the attic, but he got in there one day.

Dayton and Claire

Coloring at the kitchen table

One-boot-Claire

Dayton just waking up

A cute snowman Claire made at school

Back in December, I went to Claire’s school on the day they performed the nativity for parents. When they practiced, the kids took turns being all sorts of different characters in the story. The day of the performance, Claire was the angel, and Ryan was a shepherd.

Dayton at the park

Claire at Blue Baker during the play group tour. She decorated this bread dough, and they baked it for us. I picked it up later, and it was very tasty!

Claire has been dressing up in my closet lately. She’ll say, “Don’t look at me!” and then come out with a cute, crazy, or silly outfit made up of my clothes and accessories. 


No comments: